Saturday, January 30, 2016

We have a street sign!!

This actually happened nearly 2 weeks ago, but we have been busy worrying about mortgage stuff and life in general, so not much updating or anything has been happening here.
The whole mortgage thing, that will eventually get explained.  I don't wanna jinx anything for now.

But, a couple of weeks ago, we went out to see our SR, Shelli.  We pretty much just like to visit her whenever we can because she is so amazing and nice and friendly, plus we had a paper that we hadn't signed that she needed.

We scheduled a quick meeting with her today, too, for some concerns we had.  I feel a MILLION times better after talking with her and can't wait to just have everything squared away.  She also said that we SHOULD have an address by Tuesday next week!! It's super funny how excited that makes me.

Anyways, when we had visited 2 weeks ago, I noticed that we had a street sign!

I'm tellin' y'all.... it's the little things!!



And other than that, nothing too exciting except dealing with this wonderful mortgage company. But that is gonna be a post by itself, and I don't want to jinx it!

So, happy 2 week birthday, street sign. You're adorable and I like you lots :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment