Friday, February 5, 2016

Instagram Fun!


So, there's not too much going on for us lately that is house related.  I swear I stalk blogs WAY too much and can't wait to finally be starting on our own.


We have been having one helluva time with that lovely mortgage company, NVR.  No worries, I will eventually be telling y'all all about it.  I just don't want to jinx anything on that end.  We did give them ALL of the paperwork they asked us for today, so let's just hope the next week flies!!


In the meantime, I thought I would show you a sign, haha!
This photo was posted on Ryan Homes Instagram account yesterday....

A sheltie!!!






That's a total sign that we definitely went with the right builder and that we SHOULD be building, even with the headaches we have to endure.

So, you guys keep your fingers crossed for our underwriting process, and hopefully we can get this ball rolling!!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment